Diligent Search is the outcome of the Heritage Plus project EnDOW (“Enhancing access to 20th Century cultural heritage through Distributed Orphan Works clearance”). EnDOW includes the following partners.
- CIPPM, Bournemouth University (Coordinator)
- CREATe, University of Glasgow
- IViR, University of Amsterdam
- ASK, Bocconi University, Milan
Additional external advise is provided by Kennisland.
- Bibliothèque Nationale de Luxembourg
- National Records of Scotland
- British Film Institute
- MAXXI – National Museum of XXI Century Arts
- Research unit for Climatology and Meteorology applied to Agriculture
- Connected Digital Economy Catapult
- AIE – Associazione Italiana Editori
- Centre for Commercial Law and Financial Regulation, University of Reading
Funded by: Heritage Plus and EU Commission (JPI Cultural Heritage and Global Change)